Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in “Comments to the Editor”).
- The author is aware of the policies of the journal, particularly the reviewing process and the Code of Conduct. In “Comments for the Editor” you can indicate suggested and/or unwanted reviewers.
- The submission file is in OpenDocument (.odt), Microsoft Word (.docx), RTF file format (.rtf). If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the full-text of the submission is anonymized, including the file properties. Please, carefully check the author guidelines before drafting and submitting an essay. The guidelines are available here: https://tecnoscienza.unibo.it/libraryFiles/downloadPublic/94
- The text interline is single-spaced; the text uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than bold or underlining; and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end. The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal. Where available, DOIs or URLs for the references have been provided.
- The author is committed, under his own responsibility, to obtain the release of the copyrighted images and to provide, in case it becomes necessary, a written declaration of release to the Editor of the journal. The author relieves the journal from any liability in the event of a dispute.
Copyrights and publishing rights of all the texts on this journal belong to the respective authors without restrictions.
This journal is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License (full legal code).
See also our Open Access Policy.
All the metadata of the published material is released in the public domain and may be used by anyone free of charge. This includes references.
Metadata — including references — may be re-used in any medium without prior permission for both not-for-profit and for-profit purposes. We kindly ask users to provide a link to the original metadata record.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.